Favourite text based word processing software

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:10:32 CST 2014

Having written X.25 Networking Software in Fortran-77 on an IBM 370 (among
other systems) because my employer wanted it to be portable I think a line
mode editor in Fortran might be fun.

On the other hand I think your experience with Fortran programming at
College is typical of that many received. I remember the classes when I was
an under graduate at Newcastle upon Type poly. Too many students and
inexperienced staff meant many never really learned Fortran properly.
Fortunately I had already learnt Fortran II  at school when was 17 , and
Fortran 77 was a simple upgrade.....

Dave