OT : Chassis punches

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Dec 15 14:10:24 CST 2014

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014, tony duell wrote:
> One brand I can easily get in the UK is Greenlee. Am I right that that
> is a respected manufacturer of them?

Yes.  They are the standard ones around here.  Or used to be; I'm not in
touch with latest (<30 years) fads.  Enough so that when I say "Greenlee
chassis punch", it is more likely to be understood than if I just say
"chassis punch".

The round ones are common in automotive use.
I always wanted a DB and a DE.

I could be wrong, but I assume that the hydraulic and pneumatic devices
are for increased production, speed, and reduced effort.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com

More information about the cctalk mailing list