Strange Problem on DECstation 2100

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 22 07:25:22 CST 2014

Sorry for the delay in replying. I am not able to try the things you
suggest for a couple of weeks now. I didn't try MOP booting NetBSD, but I
certainly could try that. I tried booting the DECstation across power
cycles, but until I have done an initial boot off CD-ROM it won't MOP boot
at all.

Regards

Rob