Why am I getting mod approval messages from cctech?

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 3 13:49:47 CST 2014

On 11/3/2014 11:30 AM, Terry Stewart wrote:
> Yes, I get that too.  Just a glitch which will be sorted out in time I'm
> assuming...
>
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:18 AM, drlegendre . <drlegendre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Every post I make to the general list results in a reply from 'cctech
>> owner' explaining that my post is being held for moderation. I'm not
>> sending my mails to that list, nor have I ever been a subscriber.
>>
>> Anyone else having this issue?

You can end up moderated for various reasons.  Since everything is now
reset, it is probably a long process to sort back out which of our email
addresses to whitelist.  I got put onto moderation a couple of times
when Time Warner fiddled with the mail headers, and whoever had charge
of the moderation list had to adjust.

Usually you don't get a message, but you get a delay of seeing your
postings w/o any reason you can see.

Also you may not have had an address harvested to reconstruct the
subscriber list.  Jay said the list had to be reconstructed by someone
scanning the posted messages.

I am getting messages correctly on both of my feeds.  I take a feed of
the messages to google, so I can sort them for my internal mail reader.
I also have a direct subscription for another computer with a reader,
where i post from.  The google subscription had died.
Jim