list issues & status

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:03:52 CST 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Kossow" <aek at bitsavers.org>
To: <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: list issues & status

> As a reminder to everyone, there is no way currently to just reply to the
> original poster, and Mr Corlett may be unaware that EVERYONE saw his
> reply.

I think when you reply to the original post the sender's address appears in
the Original Message section (unless he/she has opted to suppress it), so
it's just a quick cut & paste, no?

And while I'm at it let me add my thanks to Jay and everyone else involved
in rebuilding and maintaining the two lists (especially cctech).

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones; although there still is the occasional
glitch all I had to do was log in and re-enable digest mode and all's well
once more.