Osborne Vixen - Zenith 7" display t-shooting issues

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:39:41 CST 2014

Forgot to mention - this afternoon, when the 50V supply crashed while I was
monitoring it, I actually +heard+ it happen.. there was a very faint little
buzzy-sizzle sound "zzzzzztt" as the supply failed. Wish I knew what made
the noise.. but it could have just been audible harmonics coming from the
yoke or some other effective transducer, rather than noise produced by the
faulty component itself.