pdp11/93 DB9 rs232 pinout

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Nov 14 19:19:19 CST 2014

    > From: Roe Peterson

    > Can anyone point me at the pinouts for the KDJ11-E pdp11/93 DB9 rs232
    > connectors for the extra 7 (simulated) DL11s?

Alas, documentation on the 11/93-94 seems to be very scarce on the ground.
(And, just for grins, the page in the 11/94 User Guide which has the section -
1.2.6 - which talks, however briefly, about that panel - pg. 1-4 - is missing
from all the online copies of that manual which I checked.)

The only thing I can suggest is that if you actually have the cable, the
pinout on the board is given in the KDJ11-E User's Guide (EK-KDJ1E-UG-001,
available online), on pg. 88-91 (aka 2-13 to 2-16), and an ohm-meter and some
time will give you the pinout of one of the DB9's - presumably they are all
the same, from there.

	Noel