Looking for: Parts keyboard for chicklet PET (or just a "-" keycap)

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 03:23:51 CST 2014

Made good progress with the PET; after fixing the video I got the reset
circuit humming again (a bad ceramic cap on the 555 trigger circuit) and
it fired right up after that, much to my surprise. And only 4 of the 18
6550 RAMs are bad :).  Replaced a few terrible sockets and it's running
reliably, albeit with only 6K of RAM.

The keyboard on this thing has suffered some abuse; the "-" keycap on
the numeric keypad has been broken off.  I figure it's a long shot, but
does anyone happen to have a spare "parts" quality keyboard they'd be
willing to sacrifice a "-" key from?

Thanks,
Josh