old DEC boards

Evan Linwood evan.linwood at eastek.com.au
Thu Nov 20 18:11:42 CST 2014

Hi Cindy,
I would be interested in Data General equipment, such as items labelled:

Data General Eclipse System
Data General Eclipse S/nnn
Data General Eclipse C/nnn
Data General Eclipse MV/nnnn

These systems are usually seen installed in blue, brown or white cabinets,
where nnn/nnnn is any combination of digits/characters.

These systems come in a variety of sizes/configs, it's hard really to
imagine a price range without knowing a bit more?

Thanks it's great that you're helping facilitate this,
Evan