Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Fri Nov 21 14:03:33 CST 2014

Hi Todd,

You can tell your wife that there's someone out there who built a steel
building, had to bring power a couple hundred feet underground (with a
brand new transformer 120 feet along that run,) and has 400amp service
with many 220V and 110V circuits installed.

My wife thinks I'm certifiable as well since there couldn't possibly be
anyone else in the world interested in this "junk."  Oh, and also that
I'm a "semi-hoarder."

Another Todd

* Todd Killingsworth <killingsworth.todd at gmail.com> [141121 14:46]: