Yay, now I need some Osborne boot media!

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:36:05 CST 2014

The 5.25" drives in the Vixen utilize the standard 34-pin edge-connect
cabling and 4-pin 'Molex' type power connection, as with any conventional
5.25" floppy or 3.5" IDE HDD.

Of course, at this time I can't say if the voltages or signals are correct,
but the form-factors do seem to match up; they're plug-compatible, in any
case.

Seems like the best route is to hang out 'till someone with a working
Osborne offers to send me some bootable media. Thing is, I don't think I
even have a User's Guide for this thing - isn't there some sort of ROM
monitor you can invoke from the boot screen? Maybe not, but it seems like
something that ought to be there..