Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Mon Nov 24 11:29:39 CST 2014

Brent Hilpert wrote:
[..]
> Once you require the transformers to get down from 240V, you might as well go to the center-tapped 55-0-55 technique at a small increase in complexity over 0-110 for a further safety improvement.

If you would ask me if I would change the usual german installations
against the "higher security" of the NA system  you would hear an
No thanks" for sure...

I know of no other country in the world where Plugs are so secure that they
disconnect them selves from the outlet by simply falling out...

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741