Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Nov 24 11:57:21 CST 2014

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014, Mike Stein wrote:
> You mean yours remain connected when they fall out?
> ;-)

Wouldn't that require a lower frequency and/or higher voltage?

Besides, it's a "feature"
If you're doing something unsafe, such as using power tools with an
extension cord, it periodically forces you to recheck all of the
connections.

I'm having some fun tree pruning with 12V Nextec and Ridgid, and 40V
Ryobi.