Who's rewired their house for this hobby?
wdonzelli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:21:13 CST 2014
> Getting 'thrown off' also has it's own set of associated risks.
"Getting thrown off" is pretty much where a most injuries occur.
Common injuries are falling off ladders, dropping or jabbing a held
tool, or slamming a limb into something sharp in reaction to the
shock. Or, in some case, throwing a tool or fist and hitting someone
It is really pretty difficult to kill yourself with 120 V AC. It is
actually pretty difficult to even get mildly injured with 120 V AC. If
you anticipate the shock, 120 V AC does not even really hurt much -
just an intense sensation. More than a few electricians will test a
household wire simply by feeling it.
Obviously, here are cases where 120 V AC can be fatal - wet body, poor
heart, and so on - but those cases are in a tiny minority.
More information about the cctalk