retry: classiccmp help sought

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:05:16 CST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Is there anyone that is *very* well versed in mailman "under the hood"

I've grovelled around in the Mailman sources a few times in the past,
but not nearly enough to be "*very* well versed". I've done things
like change what things send notifications to the list owner, because
that wasn't sufficiently configurable in the admin interface. (That
might have improved since I worked on it.) I definitely think that the
"two views joined at the hip" is well beyond my present expertise.

Best regards,
Eric