Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Nov 25 15:29:06 CST 2014

    > From: Eric Smith

    > I was surprised about an aspect of the KL10 design. To my astonishment,
    > he replied, "The reason I made that decision was..."

Any chance you could document (for history) what the aspect was, and why he
did it the way he did?

Actually, there is this thing called the 'IEEE Annals of the History of
Computing' journal, and they have a special category called 'Anecdotes',
where people tell the history of things they were involved in. They don't go
through the whole peer review process, so there's a lot less hassle to
writing something for that. I just did one on token rings at MIT. It's a good
way to capture all this stuff that is of historical interest, but not
otherwise documented. Maybe he could be convinved to do one on 'The Design of
the KL-10'?

	Noel