Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Michael Thompson michael.99.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:05:54 CST 2014

> From: jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu (Noel Chiappa)
> Subject: Re: Who's rewired their house for this hobby?
>
>     > From: Michael Thompson
>
>     > just for the KS10
>
> You have a KS-10? Way cool! What OS are you running on it? You should run
> ITS
> (the best PDP-10 OS _ever_, all sort of cool features), it was modified to
> run on a KS-10, and there are emulated KS-10's running it still.
>
>         Noel

The KS10 is on long term loan from the Rhode Island Computer Museum. I
borrowed it so I could get it and a RP06 working. It runs TOPS-10 and
TOPS-20. I haven't tried ITS, but I have everything that it would take to
get ITS running.

There are actually quite a few real KS10s in collectors hands.

--
Michael Thompson