Relay question

Brian Marstella brian at marstella.net
Fri Nov 28 01:39:29 CST 2014

Jim,

You'll probably need to search for a magnetic latching relay. I've found
a number of examples from Schneider, Rockwell, etc. However, the ones
I've found so far all have 24 VDC coils, not 12 VDC. If you look around
some of the electronics suppliers and/or eBay, you might come across the
exact model you need. If I see one, I'll forward the info along.

Regards,

Brian.