FS: HP 9000 and DEC Alpha machines

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Nov 30 10:38:11 CST 2014

I'd love to have a 4000/60 someday but you know how the retail prices are
for those; off the wall. My target price on them is in the neighborhood of
$200-250 for something in good shape... not necessarily "maxed out" but not
beat up or missing major parts. I dunno, I've been stricken with car
trouble this week so I probably don't have anything to spend on vintage
computers anyway, but, if the price is right... maybe I could sell some
plasma or something, LOL. Are you gunning for full eBay price on these?

The PWS systems are nice little machines too but I still have a hard time
considering something with a PCI bus to be vintage & collectible ;)

Best,

Sean