EDSAC lives

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sun Nov 30 14:02:24 CST 2014

> Anyone for the ENIAC?

I'm very friendly with the Mauchly / Eckert families and I know for fact
that they want to do something similar.

But there are the usual obstacles: space and money.

Their primary goal is to gather all the remaining ENIAC pieces (which
are curently are various museums around the world) and replicate the
missing pieces. However they would also be happy with a full-scale replica.

We do have the space at the InfoAge museum here in NJ; naturally the
families would prefer a location in metro Philadelphia.