Whitechapel Computer Works MG-1

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Nov 30 23:36:25 CST 2014

Matrox QG-640... a third party video card for the Q-bus?! Neat. Will it
drive a VGA display? I looked at the PDF of the manual and the specs sound
similar. What does the bulkhead look like? Did it use a standard DEC
keyboard and puck mouse with breakout cable like the VCB02? Do you have a
complete system? It would be cool to see a picture if you could get them to
drive a common VGA display. Curious to know more. Were there other third
party vendors in the Q-bus video market?

Best,

Sean