Living Computer Museum in Seattle

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Thu Apr 9 14:33:19 CDT 2015

I thought I'd drop a note after visiting the LCM on Saturday. I cannot
endorse this museum enough, I had a complete blast.

I latched onto a tour with a new docent by the name of Aaron who was truly
the nicest chap - so much so we ended up BS'ing for 40 minutes after
the tour. In a manner in which the other person isn't trying to get away,
no less, which is probably novel for most of us.

To be able to monkey about with a multi-rack 8, or a Nova was very
cool. To stand next to a running Sigma9 or in front of a 13-rack KI10... I
highly, highly recommend it to anyone who visits the area.

Also, Rich, I see you:
http://kiwigeek.com/misc/LCM2015/IMG_20150404_150503257.jpg

 - JP