Hand-wired core for ROM?

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 10 14:10:19 CDT 2015

Hey Guys do what I just did .. Go to Google type in rope memory.. Read
and then comment.

Its perfectly true that that DEC only used diode matrixes for bootstrap
boards.
They were easy to change and suitable for customers

However you need to understand the culture back then.
Engineers were encouraged to try any technology they chose and they
chose just about everything.

Rod