This may be the most impressive demo I've ever seen.

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sat Apr 11 00:32:07 CDT 2015

> http://trixter.oldskool.org/2015/04/07/8088-mph-we-break-all-your-
> emulators/
>
> This is a demo for the original 4.77MHz 8088 IBM PC with CGA.  No sound
> card, no hard disk, but 640kB of RAM.
>
> It's astounding, from the music to the 256-colour graphics. An amazing
> piece of work.

I couldn't agree more. The original 8088 Corruption by Trixter was impressive. This is beyond words. I've been looking to see if I can DL it to use on my own systems. I will drop Trixter a line on VCF. Could you imagine if someone had done this, say in 1983, at Comdex? People would have gone nuts!

-Ali