Kalok Octagon Seriels Modell 330 Hardisk Service Manual?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Sun Apr 12 06:20:39 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Is a SM ior Schematics for an Kalok Octagon Series RLL Harddisks out there?
..don't think that such a thing exists but I would have asked.
That are the loud 30MB RLL 3,5" full height Harddisks. I have one that
spins up, steps hardly against the internal stopper for a while and spins
down again.
Lookedwith a scope to the stepper phases and they aren't looking normal at
all. The Drivers are 4 IRFR110 driven from 7406's...

Would use that disk in a CP/M System with an OMTI5520 Controller.

Regards,

Holm

  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741