Hi and what are these?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Apr 23 18:14:54 CDT 2015

They look like diagnostic extender boards to me, for field service... Only
one card is marked with the HP logo?

These would allow you to run a card outside of the chassis of whatever
device they were designed to service s.t. you could probe test points while
it ran, or if you wanted to probe at the bus, you could bring the signals
out from the chassis, which might have been difficult to fit probes in.

These could have gone with practically anything... there's probably as much
or better a chance that they are for use servicing a piece of test
equipment (i.e. oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, ...)
than a computer.

Best,

Sean