Resolved: Re: 11/34 sanity check

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 19:19:14 CDT 2015

On 04/26/2015 06:42 PM, js at cimmeri.com wrote:
> However, I *do* admit to implying in my response that I'm of the opinion
> that *sometimes* people come running to the list here the instant any
> slight snag is encountered, without really exercising due diligence, when
> they might take on the challenge a bit more before doing so, thus have all
> the more satisfaction from arriving at the solution.

Aha, but I wonder if there's not a flipside to that, in that sometimes the
discussion around tracing a fault is part of the fun - in some cases
perhaps more so than the owner being shut away on their own and working
through a problem by themselves.

Plus of course the list isn't nearly as active as it was a decade ago, so
it's nice to have something for us bystanders to read ;-)

cheers

Jules