M9301-YB Bootstrap/Terminator ROM dumps / listings?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Apr 28 13:32:39 CDT 2015

    > from what I've seen so far, the code tends to loop on error, not halt.

So I lied: it turns out that some of the later tests (in the extended tests -
JSR, memory) do in fact halt on error.

I realize it's not needed immediately now (Josh having solved his problem),
but I've got the low part (diagnostics and TA11 boot) done, working on the
top part now. Here's what I have so far:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/pdp11/M9301-YA.mac

I haven't densely commented the CPU tests as they seemed, at first glance,
pretty non-complicated. The memory diagnostics are pretty inscrutable, I
don't really understand them yet (may not bother).

The top part (console and othr boots) - hoo boy, talk about 'sphagetti
code'!! I think there's a picture of this in the dictionary when you look
that term up. Very, very ugly code. That part may take a while...

	Noel