VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Apr 29 14:56:06 CDT 2015

I wouldn't feel too bad about pitching it ... maybe 15 years ago ... I
think if you search on the Web, you can still find my post to classiccmp
about it ... I had just oodles of old DOS-compatible PCs ... 8088/8086/286
motherboards, boxes upon boxes of ISA cards of all types, floppy drives,
MFM/RLL hard drives ... probably at least 20 complete old systems ...
286/386/486 ... ISA/VLB; low-end MCA systems ... I just pitched the lot of
it ... I couldn't even give it away. In retrospect, I wish I would have
pulled some of the socketed ICs for my parts bin, but other than that, I
don't really miss any of it ... I get more excited by the workstations and
minis ... if I want an 8-bit computer, I can build one; it's more fun that
way, LOL ... so I got rid of all the old home computer stuff ... Commodore
64, Apple //  and all the old DOS-compatible systems and focused on the
stuff I really cared about. Can't save it all.

Best,

Sean