Where's a good place to list stuff?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Apr 29 21:31:41 CDT 2015

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is a great place to give stuff
away so long as it is germane to the subject matter :O To me, the
"equipment available" posts are just as useful as the more technical posts
are stimulating... Regular commercial solicitation is probably a little
more frowned upon however I think there are a few folks subscribed that do
deal in parts on at least a quasi-commercial basis and would be happy to
make a sale if a list member needed an item ... I have no problem with
this; I think it's a great thing when a match can be made on equipment
without the gear hitting eBay ... Of course I'm not the mod; just my own
opinions.

Best,

Sean