VAX4000/300 MNS7.3 isntallation from CDROM

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Fri Aug 7 10:47:22 CDT 2015

Follow the OpenVMS VAX Version 7.3 Upgrade and Installation Manual
AA–QSBQD–TE  http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04623149&lang=en-us&cc=us <http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04623149&lang=en-us&cc=us>

Section 3 takes you through the basics on how create a new disk.   I used the same procedure just last week.

Good Luck.