DEC RX02-PA?

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Sun Aug 9 11:08:05 CDT 2015

On 2015-08-09 17:48, Ben Sinclair wrote:
> I found this on eBay, and I'm not sure what it is:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-DIGITAL-RX02-COMPUTER-SYSTEM-2-FLOPPY-DRIVES-UNTESTED-T27-/181827282211?hash=item2a55c02523
>
> I haven't seen RX-02s in a case like this before, and some Googling
> doesn't seem to reveal much of anything.
>
> Does anyone know what this is exactly?

That is definitely not an RX02 in the common sense of the word.
I would like to see a picture where you can see that Digital sticker in
a larger context, so I can see that it really sits on that cabinet.

The whole cabinet do not even look in the style of DEC cabinets. Very
strange beast. But who knows. DEC might have built some off one-off or
something for a special purpose or customer.

(Not to mention that RX02 is not a computer to start with...)

	Johnny