SCSI Tape to TAP utility

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Aug 10 10:55:41 CDT 2015

The link below is to a Google Drive folder with three files that I will
leave up for a while:

awstape.c - Read a SCSI tape, output in AWS format (Linux)
awstoraw.c - Read an AWS file, output a raw byte stream
awstosimh.c - Read an AWS file, output a SimH

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2v4WRwISEQRfi1TWnlKU1hqUXphWVhpZ1FKOGFoVjRPVnppX1F2aUMwTUw0QkxSNEsyMjg&usp=sharing

They are anything but elegant, but have gotten the job done for me.

JRU