IMSAI VDP-80 documentation?

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 06:49:48 CDT 2015

Today I am taking delivery of an IMSAI VDP-80 and am very happy to have
found one.  This helps fill in my IMSAI collection.  While it comes with
some disks (and I can deal with restoring the Persci drives), it comes with
no documentation.  I do want to restore it to working condition.

I also have a PCS-80/30 that, I believe, shares some of the cards but not
all and have the documentation for that one.

Would anyone have any IMSAI VDP-80 documentation they can share? There
doesn't appear to be any online; at least in the usual places.

Thanks,
Santo