QBUS boards on eBay checp

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Fri Aug 14 12:45:20 CDT 2015

On 2015-Aug-14, at 8:02 AM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> Some guy on eBay is selling a ton of QBUS boards, cheap:
>
>  http://www.ebay.com/sch/computer_surpluscheap/m.html
>
> Includes deals such as 11/23 CPU's _with_ KTF11 and KEF11 for $30, 11/73 CPU's
> for $50, etc, etc.
>
> Anyone recognize those Motorola memory cards? Do we have documentatio for
> them?

OK, who snagged the QBus bubble memory?

	http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CIRCUIT-BOARD-FOR-SCRAP-GOLD-RECOVERY-INTEL-MAGNETICS-4-/121728478465?hash=item1c57952d01

I was investigating - wondering whether it was plug-and-play to emulate a floppy interface on the bus or whether it needs a special driver - and preparing to bid and: gone.
Ho hum.

(It should be 256KB, not the mere 2K implied by the label.)