Anyone have a Lockheed SUE?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 14:33:18 CDT 2015

> On Aug 14, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Brent Hilpert <hilpert at cs.ubc.ca> wrote:
>
> On 2015-Aug-13, at 9:44 PM, Al Kossow wrote:
>> I turned up some CPU info on it, which I uploaded to bitsavers/lockheed/sue
>>
>> Dumps of the programmable parts on the CPU would be nice if anyone has one.
>

> So this was interesting, another in the list of 60s/70s minis - hadn't heard of it previously.
> Are there any known customers/applications that used it?

I remember one sitting in a corner in the University of Illinois computer science department, but I never saw it in use and never heard of what was done with it.  Its claim to fame was user microprogramming.

> Didn't think I've seen a blinken-light front panel with worse graphics design however.

I thought it’s pretty neat.  Touch panel — you press the bit position digit labels to enter that bit.

	paul