8-E(s) in Illinois

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:35:25 CDT 2015

While pulling parts for another list member my workers found another 8-E.
I thought I had 2 in the area, but who knows.

Anyway, if you are going to Chicago (VCF) I'm almost 3 hours south of
there, but I have several list members who plan on stopping by before or
after and might be willing to deliver or get it closer for the right price.

I had already planned on selling one, so now I actually have 2.

Both are 8-E boxes, H724(I think) power supply, a single omnibus backplane,
a switch panel, silkscreen, one has white bezel.

They do not have :keys, cover (or lid), slides.

I can configure the boards to  anything within reason, but I suggest you go
with the mos board or kit available on the list. Core is getting expensive.

Please contact me off list with questions.

Thanks, Paul