Analog to Digital Converter

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Sun Aug 16 08:36:13 CDT 2015

At 12:56 AM 8/16/2015, Dwight wrote:

>Most of these older module use successive approximation converters. If you read them too fast, you'll only get a partial conversion.

I'll second that. The ones I have seen most often (in another industry) were Harris.

For those who would like who would like to increase their understanding of DSP I suggest:

http://what-when-how.com/Tutorial/topic-3062l7iib/Applications-of-DSP-to-Audio-and-Acoustics-113.html

For greater background on and history of DSP I suggest looking up some of the references cited in that paper if you have access to a good EE library.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html