No XT-IDE users?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Aug 16 18:25:50 CDT 2015

On 08/16/2015 03:26 PM, Ali wrote:
> Wow, I know it's not a DEC PDP but I was hoping at least a few people
> used the darn thing. Would it be better if I post in VCF? Thanks for
> any input. -Ali

Probably.  I have both the original and the one (can't remember the
name) with the CPLD on it.  Both worked well for me--and I modified the
original to juggle the addressing bits to make the "Chuck mod".

I've always used my own version of the BIOS; I've always felt that the
more elaborate BIOSes, while interesting and reflecting a lot of work,
were unnecessarily complicated.

I"ll help if I can, but I haven't played much with the thing in a couple
of years+.

--Chuck