Probs w. M3119 CXY08 MUX on VAX VMS 7.3

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Mon Aug 17 15:26:53 CDT 2015

A few quick thoughts:

1) Bad non-name USB/Serial converter.  I have one that won’t speak to a MVII console or certain non-DEC DLV11J cards
2) LED Analyzer is pulling too much current on the lines
3) Bad  +-15 volt converter on board.    Do you see any activity on control signals or send line?  Try a voltmeter instead of the LEDs.
4) $Set term txa3:/nottsync/perm/noninteractive
    in case the port has picked up a control-s… and try to copy the file again.