test equipment / Re: Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Aug 17 21:54:52 CDT 2015

You might check EEVBLOG on Youtube.  The guy's a blast and covers what
you are asking about.  He indicates 8 bits is really not to his liking
at all, to go for more.  He also goes over the sampling rate of some of
the USB DSO's out there.

EEVBlog #13:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTG6jWL0ZqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev121xAt_k4