VT100 keyboard (source?)

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 19 16:09:01 CDT 2015

Would anyone have a surplus-to-needs, or know of a source for, a VT100 keyboard?

This would actually be for the DECmateI/VT278 I mentioned on the list a couple weeks ago, Rob and I are looking into doing something with it.

Alternatively, does anyone know if there is any degree of signalling compatibility between the VT100 and VT220/320 keyboards?

Those RX floppies in the pedestal on ebay mentioned a week or two ago were just what was needed to complete it, as they actually looked like they were part of a 278, but the listing was removed from ebay.