R: More on manuals plus rescue

Mazzini Alessandro mazzinia at tin.it
Thu Aug 20 14:07:24 CDT 2015

Technically I fear is not an accurate terminology. Pirates used to roam the
seas and use weapons to steal valuables or kidnap for ransom, or pillage.

I suppose they started to use the term due to the "sea of information" that
actually is internet, but technically the act of copying a software is
closer to making good fake copies of an item ( bags, shoes, etc ), at least
this is my personal view
That's usually called "forgery"