Vintage Software Copyright

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:54:25 CDT 2015

I would hazard a guess, Johnny, that whatever PDP-11 software you're referring to is *indeed* well under 2% of the body of all the copyrighted software ever written for computers we consider "vintage."

But if you'd like to maintain your tunnel vision on your specific interests and cases, that's your prerogative.

This is an issue for all vintage computers.

Sent from my iPhone