(OT?) Copyright and IP

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:11:46 CDT 2015

Yes. Information by itself has no behavior.

Water and electricity are especially bad analogies, because they are both
tangible. When you use the water or charge, it is gone. You can't take one
water molecule have share it between 100 people. You can, however, share
the same bit of information to an infinite number of others. So maybe it is
not "information wants to be free", it's that "Information is a Tribble.
Turn your back and you have more information."