IBM 1620

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Thu Aug 27 21:41:04 CDT 2015

On 8/27/2015 9:18 PM, Kevin Tikker wrote:

> Thanks very much for the link. Maybe there is one out there

There were two IBM 1620's in the College of Engineering in Madison, WI
when I started school, and rumor was that one of them ended up in
somebody's basement. Whether or not that rumor was true, and if so, if
it is still around, or not, I have no idea.

(Rumor was that there was also a CDC-160A in somebody's basement here in
town, as well).

Both of these rumors date back 30+ years, though.

JRJ