Future Computers FX31

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 15:12:58 CDT 2015

On 08/29/2015 01:39 PM, Sean Caron wrote:
> But I think the OP is describing something that's significantly older;
> maybe some kind of early near-PC-compatible x86 machine?

Yes, it's a desktop system. From what I can make out from the photos, IC
dates seem to be in 1987. I don't know what CPU it has - the owner just
mentioned it as being pre-'386 - but it's odd to see an 8 bit ISA bus in
something so late (and so with the inclusion of LAN hardware and the video
input port, maybe it was built with a specific purpose in mind)

cheers

J.