TK50/TK70 Info

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Aug 29 18:18:55 CDT 2015

If it helps, I use an PID controller in my unit (inexpensive on eBay)
with a PT100 sensor in the center (open air) of the chamber.  A
low-speed fan (from a microwave oven, using a 7W lamp in series) blows
down over a 60W incandescent lamp at the top of the chamber and over the
material to be treated.  As I mentioned before, it is well insulated.

It takes about 20 minutes to reach and stabilize at 58C.  It can run for
days using very little power.  Using a separate temperature probe, I've
noticed no hot spots to speak of.

Capacity is about 1.5 cu. ft.

--Chuck