TU-58

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 7 04:51:42 CST 2015

OK as you surmised its destined for 'eleven_heaven' my row of q-bus
pdp11's 11/23 11/53 11/73.
I I also have two 11/94's (Hybrid bus) waiting on the day KDJ11-E's
don't cost $2000.
   DLV-11J I have or what ever the four port one is called.
Plus  backplate with four 25way D connectors and split ribbon cable to
four plugs into the DLV.

As to the speed , well, I had one at DecPark called Sylvester because
sat on my desk and purred.
Rod