Looking for AS/400

Brian Adams fink at stenoweb.net
Mon Dec 7 14:58:08 CST 2015

Hi there,

Recently, I've been reading up into AS/400s.. They seem like really neat machines, and look really sharp with those matching block terminals.
I remember retail stores using those, and I always wondered what kind of a system they were running on... I figured it was DOS!

I've been having trouble locating one, however.

Anybody have one lying around, or know of where to find one in the Toronto area?
It needn't be a high spec machine, just something to play with OS/400 and a terminal.

Thanks!

-brian